365 Day Photography Project/Challenge
This will be a challenge!! This feels a little daunting. I know that I already post a lot of my life on Instagram but I have never posted every day! A couple of my acquaintances or people that I follow have tried to do this, and I have always been intrigued to do it, but out of fear that I wouldn't be able to follow thru with it, I would get intimidated and decide not to do it. Not this year of 2018. Why not this year? I don't REALLY know other than a few things that seem to be standing out to me. A big one is that I'm really getting into my camera!! I want to use it every day. I want to learn how to capture the little every day stuff in my life and the big moments, things with my kids and our ministry. I'm as beginner with my camera as they get! So often i'm unhappy with how a picture turns out or the lighting wasn't quite right or Adelyn didn't stay posed the way I wanted her to (hahahaha), so to all you camera professional... I will take all the advice you have to give. I'm a sponge and I want to learn.
I think another reason is that I have a lot to say, I have a lot going on in my heart and life. I want to have a voice in my story. I have always strived to be transparent, honest, and authentic. Opening up like this is scary and allows for criticism, but I have never been good at hiding what I'm thinking or feeling. I think this challenge will be a good place for me to channel some of that. Sometimes it will ignite a blog post and sometimes I'll just post a picture (on my Instagram account @livinbcofgrace ). So, good or bad, hard days, long days, great days, and life... bring on 2018!! Now would be the time to unfollow me if you don't want to see BUT I invite you along on my journey if want to be apart or see what I have to say. Come, lets figure out what this year looks like, thru my lens and my point of view.

Comments
Post a Comment