Pictures, the story of your life
Something I noticed about myself, I love pictures!!! I'm not good at taking them myself but I LOVE looking at pictures of my life and of other family and friends lives. I will spend hours on facebook just looking at everyones pictures. It was about the time that we got our family pictures and were putting them up around our house and then a friend came over and was looking around my house. She made the comment that I had alot of pictures up in my house, on almost every shelf, wall, and something in almost every room. There are just pictures of everything, different stages in our lives, different friends and family. I love having pictures. I got to thinking as to why I love them so much, and the best way to say it is, Pictures are the stories of our lives. They are memories of events, accomplishments, and people we love. They tell the story of a birthday, and an anniversary trip or a suprise, an engagement, a wedding day, of the old friends you had and the things you did with them and the new ones you have created, it tells of a big move or change in life, the miracle of a birth. A picture will capture the emotions of all those things. I know for me it has been very fun to capture the life of my boys, from the big moments to the small every day stuff. Things I wouldn't change for anything!!! Just alittle of my thot process. Thanks for reading :-)
And I LOVE seeing the pictures that you post too! I loved reading this post, Jeje, because it is so true. When the event(s) are over, all you have left are memories and pictures and a lot of times, the pictures help you to remember. LOVED reading about what pictures mean to you. And, thanks for putting up pics of your boys for ME to see all the time!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading this! Great post, and it's so true what you say, story of our lives! Good job!
ReplyDelete